Tuesday, March 20, 2012


   Rick Rack Pants(Forever 21)//Sunglasses(H&M)//Peter Pan Dress (Macy's)// Bangled Watch (Target)//PocketWatch (Icings)// Ear Cuff(H&M)//Marc Jacob's Daisy Perfume// Black Pumps (Payless)// T-Strapped Heels(Foreign Exchange)
            Since my birthday has arrived and left I decided to reward myself  "for surviving another year while orbiting around the sun"  as a friend would say.  I am a shorts girl at heart I will wear shorts all year round if it wasn't for the bi-polar weather we are having in right now. Because of this I am looking for a pair of pants to wear on days where tights will not do. Absolutely love these pants. It looks like an animal print but if you look at it up close it is actually composed of geometric shapes.  Since it is going to be summer soon I would like to buy a pair of sunglasses to shield me from the sun while I cruise through the streets. I found a round pair just right  for that function. Speaking of summer, I will be quite busy and I have been thinking of purchasing a watch (and maybe a planner) just to keep me on track. If you watch SECRETLIFEOFABIONERD on Youtube, you would know about her swatch watch, and when I saw this watch at Target it just reminded me right of it. Even if I am 5 feet and 7 inches tall, nothing is going to stop from rocking a pair of 5 inch heels. They two above are actually look a likes of some popular shoes. Although it is not a necessarily I have been wishing for a pocket watch to carry around my neck. It just reminds me of English men from the 19th century. Another thing I have been yearning for are some ear cuffs. Although I could easily make the earring,  I  don't know haven't find the cuffs. I fell in love with the scent of Marc Jacob's Daisy which is surprising because I am not a perfume type person, not to mention the bottle is absolutely adorable.Some items I have been wishing for a while some not so much.Since most of the items are quite pricey I plan on only getting one or two items.