Monday, February 20, 2012

The thing that everyone fears, a creative block

If you don't know, I have been in a creative block lately. It 's partly because of my schoolwork. So I used that as an excused to remodel my room a bit. Just to see if a change in scenery would inspire me somehow. I went to Ikea last weekend and I bought a few things to jazz up my room a bit. I got the very popular egg cup racks, a industrial  garment rack, and a two person desk. Being the fragile looking girl I am, many would think I would "break" if I did something heavy duty. So being the stubborn yet determined person I am, I built everything myself. I am so proud of myself! Although I still would like to do some more things to my room, I will postponed it for now. That is why there will not be a spam of photos below. Well I think my creative block is slowly disappearing because I did get a few sketches done yesterday. Hopefully my block will go away soon because I really miss doing the thing I love. I also created a inspiration blog to help my creativity. If you would like to check it out it is right here.