Friday, December 9, 2011

N e w Y e a r ' s E v e [♥]

So Christmas is coming, and what's after Christmas? New years! Wherever you are, in New York, Chicogo,LA, or etc. you will probably be going out to celebrate the new year. So here is a cute little outfit I made that would look totally elegant for the new year. Most ladies would opt for a gold or silver sequin dress and a blazer, which is totally cute, but to put an twist on that trend I would go for a copper colored dress. It will be unique! You can also add a black belt to contrast the copper sparkles. Some red suede Mary Janes with sheer tights will add some fun to the outfit and won't clash with the dress. If it is still chilly where you reside, you can always wear a black trench coat, accompanied with a gray scarf to keep you nice and warm. Make up wise, a thin cat eyeliner and some burgundy red lips will  keep your face simple but not plain. If it were me, I would tie my hair in a bun to make my make up and outfit pop.If you are going out you will have to have a bag to hold your things and a clutch is small  and perfect for the occasion. Some even have a strap for when you get tired of carrying it in your hand! I hope you have a Great Christmas and a wonderful New Year! Until next time!
N e w Y e a r ' s E v e [♥]