Friday, November 25, 2011

A Challenge.

Lately, I have been trying to reduce my spending to save enough money for the things listed below. Since I have yet to get a job and my driver's licence it will be a difficult task. Especially when I can't control my spending.  So this means no shopping for clothes for a while. Hopefully I can keep this up. I am trying to see how many outfits I can make from my existing closet. I will try my best to post as many outfits as possible. But this is not a promise. If you have followed my blogs [I keep changing blogs] before, you can tell it is not an easy task for me. Fortunately my time management skills have improved greatly over the pass few months and I think I am up for the challenge. I guess you can say CHALLENGE ACCEPTED?  On another note, I have, yet again changed to another blog. I think I am quite satisfied with this title. Hopefully I get to keep this blog for a while. I would be disappointed to leave yet another blog, but you never know. This time I am going to merge all my blogs together (style/photography/life/art) so hopefully it will be easier to stay on this blog and post more often. If I can maybe I can share this blog with another blogger. If so there will be even more posts! Hopefully someone would like to co-blog with me.^^
 Efarys//Sescobar//Toxicboy//Sabinche//N1S
Happy Black Friday/Thanksgiving Weekend everyone! Enjoy your holiday!