Saturday, July 13, 2013

Crave the Rose. Touch the Thorns. Bandage the Hands. Continue the Work.

  Have you had the feeling that you bit off more than you can chew? No? Well I have. Being the ambitious person I am, I am currently trying to swallow everything down. Because of this I have created a plan based on one of my favorite quotes. 
"But he who dares not grasp the thorn,should never crave the rose"- Anne Bronte 
My conclusion is when we crave the rose and touch it's thorns we must bandage ourselves first and then continue. Of course, I do not mean to literally bandage yourself. I am mean to take a break. To let yourself recover before you dive head first into another battle.  So my plan is to work for the whole week and spend Fridays doing something to relax. No work. No studying. No plans. And this is exactly what I did yesterday.

  
You can see what I did in my vlog below as well as what I am wearing.

Good Food. Good Vibes. Now back to those thorns.