Monday, August 27, 2012

Painting the Town Orange

 
 I know what you're thinking, one would opt for a pair of shorts than pants in this 90 degree California weather. But these pants are very light weight and they keep me from melting in the blazing heat. I decided to mix it up a little, since I have been wearing shorts and dresses all summer. I love these orange wedges (target); they are the only pop of color in my neutral shoe rack. I'm slowly trying to incorporate color into my neutral wardrobe.
            No words can describe how much I am yearning for winter to come. I miss  layering on my jackets and basically living in my tights for three months. I did enjoy my summer even though I was dying from the heat. I was occupied 3/4 of my break which was great because I would usually be a couch potato and watch  Anime/Korean dramas all summer.

          P.S. I can take focused self timed pictures now! WHOOO! (: