Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Out and About.

Last Sunday my friends and I went out and painted ceremics.(We were inspired by wongfuproductions) Well,that was what we intended. In the end only one of us actually bought something to paint. We all helpped her finish painting it though. It was a  tiered teapot amd cup, and my friend had a great idea to paint a Totoro on it. She hasn't picked it up yet, so I have yet to see it.Unlike wongfu, we only stayed there for 3 hours.After we went to dine at a french restaurant inside the mall. It was my first time there, so I had no idea what to order. After persueing the menu I saw the Chicken Salad Sandwich, I saw that it was on a crisssont so I ordered it. (I had been craving for some for a while.) It was delious, but a little messy. I kept dropping the salad, it was very embarrassing. I couldn't finished it, but I forced myself to because I didn't want to waste the food.So I ended up bloated afterwards. We went to the Forever 21, and stayed there for a few more hours. I bought a mint cardigan and a pair of pastel chevron earrings. To be honest the earrings were an impulse buy. I couldn't leave the pastels!