Friday, April 27, 2012

An adventure in my own backyard.

Waking up this morning, I wanted to do something after school. So I asked my friends if they were busy today and luckily they weren't! We ordered some chinese food and talked for a while. Around golden hour we headed off to this dirt patch where my best friend and I usually do photoshoots together. We nicknamed it "M's backyard" even though it really isn't. My lovely friend decided to model for us today. I got to use a few of the hats I bought last winter on her. She was a great model and I think the pictures came out great but you can see for yourself. 











I have been loving my Kenneth Cole Reaction Wedges, they are a perfect pair for the spring and summer. I have a feeling they will be worn out by my next September. Happy Friday everyone!